Friday, September 24, 2021

Apple iPhone 13 could bring an always-on-display, 120Hz refresh rate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

Oh look, something else they will be called innovative about and being the first

Apple iPhone 13 could bring an always-on-display, 120Hz refresh rate

Jimmy Hoffa

Could careless about 120hz don’t even use it on my S21 Ultra🤣. But always on display would be nice on my iphone 12

Scott Carmichael

It’ll be launched with a hip name like UltraRetina and described by them as “magical”.

Scott Henry

So what if Apple got the idea from other phone manufacturers… that’s how the business is ran. That’s why certain vehicles look the same & have the same features. Apple OS been supporting older iPhones for years but now Android is showing 3-4 year software updates….. so technically that idea came from Apple

Daniel Pluskota

Show me a game supporting stable 120 Hz….. show me a streaming service using this technology natively 😎

Juan Reynoso Lugo

Late to the game

Jaime Jimdawgg Salazar

Idk who came out with the aod but i remember my lg g2 back in like 2014 had it with the little window case. Loved that phone. Lol

Daniel Solomon

It has been like this since the beginning. Android first before iphone

Eddie Salgado

I remember when the Apple watch got the AOD feature in late 2019. People asked me if my ANDROID watch (Huawei Watch) got it too since Apple had it first 🤦‍♂️

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.