Saturday, July 4, 2020

Why is Android Noughat 7.1 version best for tv box?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    androidtvbox
    Participant

I love android Boxes! I’ve bought many many of these! I also recently discovered the ones with the 7.1 work the best. Less mouse use on most apps! Scrolling works better! Which amazes me! Why is it that android 8 and 9 and especially 10 doesn’t work! I’ve tested many boxes so I know it’s not a box issue! When they update the apps they never fix this issue. I know it’s not an OS issue cause navigation works on some versus others!

#35640 Reply
    April Slaney Lawrence

I don’t particularly care for Android 10 but that’s more because the apps don’t really work with it not because of anything wrong with that version of Android.
    The thing I’m wondering about is why you’re bought so many. Are these for your own personal use?

#35641 Reply
    Jonathan Lewis

But there is an issue with 8 and 9 as well believe this. If you get the 7.1 you will rarely use the mouse option

#35642 Reply
    Jan van den Eeden

The latest versions Android on my boxes is 9 & 10. I have no problems with addons and streaming, but there are differences between the Android versions. The developer-section seems thesame in both Android versions.

#35643 Reply
    George Boutilier

6 and 7 are faster too

#35644 Reply
    Jacky Toney

Just here reading everyone’s comments, still trying to figure out which box to buy…

#35645 Reply
    Bob Stitzenberger

check chigztech.Com for comparison charts.

#35646 Reply
    Jonathan Lewis

The Box you buy depends on what your doing! What will you do with your box? I can 💯 help! You will be happy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Why is Android Noughat 7.1 version best for tv box?
Your information: