Saturday, October 24, 2020

What’s the best place to understand all the features and gestures of Android 10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

What’s the best place to understand all the features and gestures of Android 10 ?

I feel like the one before I was used to and now this.

How does one quickly go to all open apps etc ?
    Previous app if I need to go to quickly…

Anand Sapkal

Swipe the bottom pill

Deepanjan Maity

It’s different from skin to skin. If you are on stock android or miui, the gesture is same. To go Home, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. To switch apps, swipe up from the bottom, hold, then release. To go back, swipe from either the left or right edge.
    If you are on oneUI(samsung) and oxygenOS (OnePlus), their gesture is same. To go Home, swipe up from the bottom middle of the screen. To switch apps, swipe up from the bottom right (or left) edge, hold, then release. To go back, swipe from the bottom left (or right) edge. For oneUI and oxygenOS, going back and recent task can in interchangeable. That’s why I used brackets with the opposite option mention.

And about the android 10 features, it’s depends on the skin as well. You can do a little Google search for that. Also, do mention the device you are talking about from the next time. So that we can be more specific. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.

Deb Ghosh
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.