Thursday, January 21, 2021

What was everyone’s first Smartwatch? For me it was knockoff China Brand One then the Samsung Gear S2 than moved on to the Samsung Gear Spor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

What was everyone’s first Smartwatch? For me it was knockoff China Brand One then the Samsung Gear S2 than moved on to the Samsung Gear Sport then finally moved on to the Samsung Active 2 44mm. Here a picture of my Smartwatches i have used over the years

Norman Farmer

Original moto 360

Trish London

Moto 360, Samsung fitness… can’t remember the name of it. Now the Galaxy Watch ⌚

Lingstone S. Chiume

Gear S3 Frontier

Yogi Flores

Samsung 46mm. Still wear it every day!

Garrett Hershey

pebble, all those S and crapple watches are trash

Джастин Веяяу

LG G watch. Over the years went back and fourth between Fitbit and Samsung watches, now I’m stuck on Garmins, probably the best watches on the market IMO

Roman Dolarama

Knockoff chinese watch by thr name of G18 AFAIR (2013ish), it looked like the Apple watch, guess i was just dipping my toes in the smartwatch world, then got the Galaxy watch 46mm. I don’t plan upgrading anytime soon, the overall quality and battery life is insane.

Roman Dolarama

Correction: GT08

Andrew Brooklyn

LG G Watch R

Davina Gee-Nee

Fitbit Versa then Galaxy Active 2 now Garmin Venu.

Melissa Baatz

I think my first was the moto 360 first gen

Ric Rush

My Samsung Watch came free with my S10 last year. Love it so much. I saw a ton of them in the cash and carry (thrift shops) People sold them to make a quick dollar. They were in the cash and carry store for half the original price practically brand new.

Roger Burcham

They don’t really appeal to me, have never owned one.

John Gruca

Had a Pebble and Fitbit but never actual Smart Watch. Never even used the Pebble but very interested in the sleep and steps tracking so I may get one soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.