Saturday, October 24, 2020

What is the best Android tv box to buy for watching movies?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    androidtvbox
    Participant

Can someone tell me which is the best Android tv box to buy for watching movies and other stuffs? Is the nivada shield the best?

Tom Cowlam

I’ve x96 max brilliant box get everything on it https://troypoint.com/x96-max-review/
    X96 Max – TROYPOINT.com

Mike Black

I’d go with firestick

Rick Clark

I have firestick 4k and android T95Z plus. Firetv is ok but doesn’t have very much memory for adding things. I like the T95Z plus, have had it for awhile, has usb ports for a mouse or keyboard, wifi or ethernet. Just my opinion of course.

Budgie Burgess

When looking for an Android TV Box always read the specifications Processing Power and Ram. When you find a box with high specs, go on YouTube and watch a review and make your decision then.
    Remember, Android Boxes, most of them can only show Netflix & Amazon in 489p due to licensing issues. Should that bother you then the Nvidia Shield or Firestick would be the better choice, price wise they are expensive. My personal opinion, go look at the Beelink GT King TV Box, very impressive.

DavidChristine Gleadow

Just a Question have,nt had a firestick before which one is the best one which one is the lates model ..thanks

Donald Herrell

The new T95 android 10 with 4 gig ram 32 gig rom is a nice unite off amazon. And excellent price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.