Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What best setting for tv?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    androidtvbox
    Participant

What best setting for tv?

Jan van den Eeden

Look in the manual of your tv ! Or…look it up on internet ? You cán use AUTOMATIC setting bút sometimes the electronics choose a low setting instead of of a high setting ! Tip, test a few settings to look for the right one, thats also a nice way, eyes can see small differences !😃😍😎 You can start by checking the menu-text on your screen, you SEE changes when using 480P/720P/1080P. You should know if your country has 50Hz or 60Hz, although modern TV’s also except both ! In you TV-manual you can read what the definition and resolution ánd if it is i or p!

Jan van den Eeden

O, en look up what the I(i) means (interlaced) and when you should use ir or not. I have also searched the meaning of the settings on internet and learned the right setting for my devices !😃😍😎

Wan Asri

generally, it the first one but depends on your tv as well

Robert Fikus

The pictures is no the Best I tryed all option

Kevin McDonnell

Its 2020 most prob 1080p 60

EricBennett BoddieSr

absolutely the first one, and the 6th selection

Peter Scar

It’s not the box, leave it on the first one. The stream your watching must not be in HD.

Rich ToneClay

I wonder myself for my shield I let it set to. Recommended on my 1080 older tv. I notice some other (not as good boxes). The color in general seems to “pop” more. And. Smoother. I’ve messed with the settings. No change (noticeable). It is an older 1080 tv. But. I need a knew one. If my a95X max looks better hooked up to the same hdmi. And on same recommendations. 🤨

Charlie Eagles

1080p 60hz

Robert Sill

1080p 60Hz for streaming. Refresh’s faster during rapidly changing scenes such as a sporting event (basketball, football), or action movie scenes with explosions and such. Also keeps blacks all black (not splotchy), & whites solid white (not washed out). Doesn’t matter for squares along round edges. 👴🏻 [old cable guy].

Tyson Stevens

1080-60hx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.