Monday, August 2, 2021

TV Box H96 MAX H616 Review Test Android TV BOX

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    androidtvbox
    Participant
    David Poling

i got this box yesterday and in the middle of watching something it powers off every half hour what do i need to change in setting ?

Aidi Lee J

Overheating one if the main problem with this box… Use usb fan should do the trick though.

Muhammad Ali Hasan

CONTACT FOR WORLD FAST HD IPTV SERVICE WE DEAL ALL ENTERTAINMENT APPS LIKE NETFLIX AMAZON SKY DISNEY HBO MAX FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE COME IN MY WHAT’S APP +923114490507 +923044839101

Bob Ortiz

Is this amlogic? I’ve probably owned close to 20 different Android boxes and learned that amlogic and real debrid is the way to go

Sanwal Khan Malghani

IPTV Lines (1,3,6,12 Months)
    IPTV Reseller / Admin Panels
    IPTV Connection Streams
    💥 Available 💥
    —————————————–
    🔥10k + Chanel Full Stable
    🔥16k+ VOD

👍24 hrs test line
    —————————————-
    Contact.

Whatsapp: +971 52 715 0453

——————————————–
    Payment methods:

Payoneer, Skrill, PayPal, BitCoin, IBN, Jazzcash, Easypaisa & Bank account.

———————————————
    No buffer no cutting

Alessandro Giusti

IPTV Lines (1,3,6,12)

Payment method: Paypal

No buffering

telegram contact @blackdragon66

Michaela Sebaie

all liars here I offer my customers 12 months for a one-time fee of 30 € you also have 4k, Disney + netflix and our own film counter in all languages. only with us there are satisfied customers. I am happy to give you a month for free

Sabrija Hodza

Uamac €.box

Alessandro Giusti

I offer to my customers 12 months for a one-time fee of 95 euros and you can watch more than 40000 channels (cinema, sport, entertainment, cartoons, netflix, tv series, and so on… and so on….)

Muhammad Ali Hasan

GOOD NEWS FOR SMART TV END ANDROID TV BOX HOLDERS ENJOY ALL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT HD TV CH SERVICE WITHOUT CABLE END DISH ANTENNA WE DEAL ALSO NETFLIX UHD AMAZON PRIME VIDEO HBO MAX DISNEY SKY ALL ENTERTAINMENT APPS FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE WHAT’S APP +923114490507 +923044839101

Garry Gonzalez

Who on earth what sort of anorak wants that many channels and that there would be no TV schedule. You would,nt know what day of the week it was never mind what to watch and when. Sorry but its a complete load of shite.Yeah the box is OK without the garbage TV offered.

Tanveer Ahmed

7 Days Free Trials
    1000+ Live Channels
    24/7 Live Channels
    Unlimited VOD
    HD, UHD, FHD Stream
    24/7 Customer Support
    https://www.facebook.com/kingtvprovider
    https://www.kingtvproviders.com/

Alana Su

Get the Top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal from MECOOL-Official Buy one get one for free!
    Buy any 64GB Android TV Box could get one mini Wireless Mini Keyboard(worth $10+) for free. Add them all to the cart.
    Note: Add MECOOL TV Box with 64GB storage to the Cart and also add one I8 wireless keyboard. The price will change automatically.
    https://www.mecoolonline.com/collections/black-friday
    Sale Time: November 20th to November 30th

Agem Daniel

Which one can I use to download DSTV app. Which version because I’m using 7.1 is no not going!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.