Monday, October 26, 2020

Tbh I was thinking bout trying something different I’m in between the note 10 plus and iPhone 11 pro max idk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

Tbh I was thinking bout trying something different I’m in between the note 10 plus and iPhone 11 pro max idk

Tony Tressler

I have both and I still use the iPhone

Will Colon

Camera sucks on N10+. I have both

Yasir Hayat

I am in the same position as you are mate, the only thing what stops me of switching over to iPhone is just free Apps on Samsung it’s so easy to get apps and I find it more useful of trying different apps etc, where as I don’t know if we can do that with the iPhone, for example if we can download music for free via YouTube etc

Jason Ricci

I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max for sale 400$

Rob Hughes

I have the s20plus, the Note 10plus and the 11 pro max and the iPhone is best by far… especially the cameras… the Note takes terrible pics compared to the iPhone …the s20 plus takes better pics than the Note and competes better with the iPhone but even with the camera updates and upgrades on the new S series line up the iPhone (11 pro max) consistently takes better pics with better details and the pics are more natural looking and not overly saturated and brightened.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.