Friday, July 10, 2020

Sony’s Xperia 1 II ships in the US on July 24th for $1,199

• This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Basil Robinson.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

So it's only available in 4G in the US, only 4000mah for a 4k display phone, no high refresh rate, mediocre charging speeds, and it's going to be around $1200? Really!? Honestly!? Really!? I was really excited about this phone but man this year's flagships have been extremely letdown for me. I hope the new Samsung Galaxy Note will save Android phones this year.

Sony’s Xperia 1 II ships in the US on July 24th for $1,199

It has a triple-camera array can shoot up 20 fps in burst mode.

Flabio Archan

What was wrong with the s20 plus?

Eddie Salgado

Don’t care about high refresh screen, fast charging, or 5G but that price is outrageous. Looks like no new phone for me this year.

Tilton Jamalle Anderson

Samsung is the only one Android OEM who does almost everything right and people wonder why they hold a monopoly in the US along with Apple.

Tilton Jamalle Anderson

LG, Sony, and Google continue to screw up year after year lmao.

Dennis Petrospour

Sony phones have been ass for years

Scott Bailey Moore

Grab a xaomi same camera and around 350 UK pounds

Jae Veal

Best looking and most complete smartphone this year in my opinion but the price!!!

Josh Avondoglio

Although Sony Xperia flagships are really good, underrated devices, they also tend to be overpriced.

Jordan Starling

4k is only for videos/apps that can render in 4k. System UI is 1080p, so 4,000 mAh should be fine.

Idgaf about 5g 🤷‍♀️

Headphone jack

If the cameras and speakers are comparable to the S20+, it’s still worth consideration imo.

CJ Bixby

I wont pay more than $500 for a phone I usually get up flagship that’s a year or two old

Basil Robinson

2 years minimum on my Note 10 Plus & I got it back in March. Best display, best fingerprint reader, best camera (not that I care🤷🏾‍♂️) & I just love watching content on this beautiful device. Definitely a winner‼️

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.