Friday, September 24, 2021

So, this Samsung theme developer and myself have been going back and forth via email arguing over the purchase of one of his themes. To make

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

So, this Samsung theme developer and myself have been going back and forth via email arguing over the purchase of one of his themes. To make a long story short, I bought one of his themes, and due to him

apparently breaking copyright rules, he had to completely change the theme. I emailed him asking for a refund since it wasn’t the theme I paid for. He refused and needless to say it went downhill from there.
    He ended up threatening me with his lawyers if I posted anything negative about him or what happened. So here you go buddy.
    Do not purchase themes from this developer. Send this to your lawyers, and while you are at it look up dishonest business practices, ethics, selling people things then not giving them what they paid for, and threatening paying customers. You are risking business and customers over a few dollars? Good luck with that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.