Wednesday, October 28, 2020

So I was gonna upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro Max this week but now I’m wondering if I wanna upgrade now or wait till the 12 comes out thought

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by Bobby Richards.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

So I was gonna upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro Max this week but now I’m wondering if I wanna upgrade now or wait till the 12 comes out thoughts or opinions on this ?

Carole Elizabeth Ballard

The only difference in a pro and a pro max is the size of the battery and frame. I decided not to go with the pro max because it’s a lot heavier, because of the battery and it doesn’t do anything more.

Jeff Noechel

12 wont be out till end of the year

Sebastian Platt

What phone do you have now?

Ian Slade

Depends what phone you have now, if it’s an Xs / Xs max, then wait, if it’s like a 6S or 7, I’d upgrade the difference is phenomenal

Mark Coyle

Buy now

Theresa Koon

I have the 8+ now

Wouter Palm

Waiting for the 12 will give you a perfect excuse to wait for the 13 and so on.

Bobby Richards

I highly doubt the iPhone 12 will have anything relevant. You should look into the galaxy s20 and make sure it’s not as good as the ads, because if it is, it will be the best phone that’s ever touched the market by far

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.