Sunday, October 24, 2021

So I ditched my dish and went straight streaming and have had the new Google TV chromecast for about a month. Gotta say I don’t miss satelli

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months ago by Jay Lyons.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

So I ditched my dish and went straight streaming and have had the new Google TV chromecast for about a month. Gotta say I don’t miss satellite at all and it’s a lot cheaper too. And now that HBO max is releasing all of its movies simultaneously with theaters I’m especially excited. Wonder Woman 1984 is first starting Christmas day in 4k (finally 4k

for HBO max).
    Anyway, I definitely recommend the new Google TV chromecast. The voice remote is really handy and I like it even better than my 4k Amazon firestick. Sideloading is pretty easy too and it will be stadia compatible next year (although it works great now if you sideload it). So far I’m really happy with it

#46050 Reply
    Matthew Burno

How you get a Bowser? Or do you know a good way to watch anime on the google tv?

#46051 Reply
    Jay Lyons

The chromecast with Google tv is the best device for $50. I just wish Vudu would update it’s app to 4k. I ditched cable almost 5 years ago. I’ve had Playstation Vue (now defunct), Sling, DirecTV Now (now At&tTV Now) and now I’m with YouTube TV. Streaming is definitely better than cable or satellite. It’s cheaper and no contract.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: So I ditched my dish and went straight streaming and have had the new Google TV chromecast for about a month. Gotta say I don’t miss satelli
Your information: