Friday, November 27, 2020

My phone took a nice fly out of jacket pocket and got ran over today. This is the Sa msung S9 Phone. Think it is fixable still(jkjk).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

My phone took a nice fly out of jacket pocket and got ran over today. This is the Sa msung S9 Phone. Think it is fixable still(jkjk).

Kenny Watt Boyd

That happened to mine somebody stole it on my trip down to New Orleans and I guess they threw it out the window in Sikeston MO and it got ran over and a construction worker on the side of the road found it and mailed it to me like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it still rang and everything screen just didn’t come on he took my sim card out and waited on a call and I kept calling it and 3 days later he finally answered it

Zac Webb

If it’s just the display it’s fixable, but hoesntly it would be better to out the money towards a new device or a second hand s9 – note 9

Andrew James Hanson

Can you plug into a computer and get your pics n such? Or is the motherboard shot

Jonathan Cooper

Too old anyway…you were probably subconsciously hoping this would happen so you could move forward with an upgrade so it’s all good.

Aren Thomas

as far as fixing it goes that’s easy Amazon has an endless supply of spares for that particular phone they have the front glass too

Melissa Cornell

No fixing for me

Melissa Cornell

I just ordered me a Samsung A51 last night

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.