Monday, July 6, 2020

Motorola Edge+ review

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by Jordan Starling.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

Oh so close! Terrible night modes, only the main camera supports 60fps video, questionable zooming format, awful 8mp to 27mp upscaling. I hope Motorola provides updates to fix or enable these features because everything else is amazing on this phone.

Motorola Edge+ review

It's been a while, hasn't it? Since the last Motorola flagship, that is. Was it the Moto Z2 Force from 2017? It certainly wasn't the Moto Z3 with its…

Hamza Haroon

That was too be expected moto isn’t really known for cameras and under lenovo expectations should be kept very low

Jordan Starling

Except using it :/ the Edge is very unpleasant to me. But I haven’t been using curved phones at all so maybe it’s not a big deal for most people.

For me, the curves combined with the narrow aspect ratio makes it too annoying to overlook. It’s going back

Jordan Starling

Yooooooo so I just now got around to doing some zoom tests with it (don’t care too much about it) and questionable zoom format is on the money.

10x zoom looks like A S S no matter what you do, literally every single sample I did, my V40 took a much better picture at 10x.

Tsk tsk Motorola

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.