Saturday, October 31, 2020

Issues with the speaker sound after Android 10 update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

Hii all! I’m facing issues with the speaker’s sound. After an android 10 update, I’m facing a distorted sound from the speaker and ear/headphone while playing games such as PUBG, CODMobile. Even while listening to audio clips in WhatsApp, the same problem persists. Please guide me on what to do. Do I have to downgrade to Android Pie (9) or will have to wait until Google comes up with any solution? This will be of great help.

Harshvardhan Choudhary

Whenever you comment something and need answers first of all give all the information you have like which device and when you updated the update version

Harshvardhan Choudhary

Try changing audio players and see if installing any apps like dolby dts audio fixes it

Sunny Sen

The problem started after Google provided with android 10 update with December security patch update for my device (Nokia 6.1)
    In main forum of XDA developers, people stated that they faced the same issue, and that was resolved after they received January security patch update 2020 .
    Do you know or can help me out knowing that when Google will start rolling out January security patch update 2020 for “Nokia android devices”

Bhaskarjyoti Gogoi

Have you tried a factory reset?

Sunny Sen

Yes, but was of no help! ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.