Saturday, July 4, 2020

Is there an easy to search for a contact before making a call/

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by Rebecca Milunas.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

Sometimes It irritates me to search literally the name in contacts before making a call. 😭 Is there any suggestion for that? NB: Recently switched to ios from Android

#36871 Reply
    Dane Raworth

I press the call button and then a favourite and it takes me to messages. Come from Android too and it’s weird

#36872 Reply
    Martin Lynch

You can use Siri to make calls.

#36873 Reply
    Sam Saad

I have come from android too and I know exactly what you’re talking about πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

#36874 Reply
    Kenneth Apua

Same here. Miss the feature where I just need dial the number and names just populate. πŸ˜…

#36875 Reply
    Anindya Proshoon
    #36876 Reply
    Abdullah Al Sakib

We should send a msg to Apple authority so that they can think something similar in their next update. Who will take the courage to do thisπŸ™πŸ‘?

#36877 Reply
    Luke Schaefer

Just ask your phone to call whatever name you want to call and it will start calling it.

#36878 Reply
    Rebecca Milunas

I just moved from android to iOS and I am struggling to relate.. when I wanted to call someone, I opened contacts, clicked on the letter of the persons first name and then clicked on their name. You can do it the exact same way in iOS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Is there an easy to search for a contact before making a call/
Your information: