Friday, September 24, 2021

Is tanix tx6s better than h96max? I am going to buy new box suggest me.Is tanix tx6s better than h96max? I am going to buy new box suggest m

• This topic has 27 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Harry Fogarty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    David Krawczyk

I have 2 T95 and find them good. I have the 64gb ones. I wouldn’t have anything smaller than the 64gb.

Yunus Emre Kılıç

Xiaomi mi box 4S tavsiye ederim

Marie Nathalie Louis-jean

H96 max

Karan Deep

Tanix is better.

Kike Mendez

I’m happy with my beelink gt1 mini, you can consider also

Andrey Valentinovich

Allwinner не очень хороший процессор, я бы посоветовал обратить внимание на приставки с процессором Amlogic S905X2 или X3, или даже выше уровнем.

Airwind Andaya

I have both of them

James Murphy

Amazon cube is really good

Rafiqul Islam

Apple TV 4K is the best among the all tv boxes

Harry Fogarty

A tide box is okay… buy any box you feel that is right for you. I had both of those boxes you mentioned and they work fine for me. Just don`t spend lot of money on a box. I spend less than $70 on a box and I am fine with them. I don`t over loaded it with programs because the programs mostly have all the same movies and tv shows in them anyway.

Thomas Bob

A95 x f3 Air is my pick lately. Reviewed well and very affordable. Newest technology.

Thomas Bob

Personally, love the Beelink setup with an app-killer on the main screen. Makes for easy setup and adjustments. Twice the price tho but still quite popular.

Anibal Ventura da Silva

I suspect ther are assemble on the same site

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.