Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I have an iPhone XS Max… somethimes when I’m using it suddenly the screen is dimming the light

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by Neil Dyke.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

Hey! I have an iPhone XS Max… somethimes when I’m using it suddenly the screen is dimming the light (it becames a little bit darker). The screen brightness is the same so I can’t just turn it up. But all of a sudden the screen brightness becames normal again. I’m using the iPhone in the same rooom with the same lightning in the room all the time. What is happening? Why is the screen brightness became darker just like that? Tnx for help 😃

Madan M Kumar Giri

Justin T Whitman

Think it’s called True Tone .. my phone does the same thing ..

Justin T Whitman

Turn off True Tone and see if that helps

Ciprian Mihai

It’s because of the phone is heating . It happened to me while using Facebook as the phone gets very hot and the screen dims about 30% and if I keep using it than it dims again below 50% . It’s for protection of the screen . After the last Facebook update the problem is gone . It has nothing to do with True Tone or automatic brightness

Neil Dyke

Go to accessibilty display and text size goto bottom make sure auto brightness is turned off this could be the reason, have a look👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.