Friday, November 27, 2020

I had a Samsung S10, I just changed to an iPhone XS Max that tell me about the new cell phone, good change?

• This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Dennis Barrionuevo Carrera.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

I had a Samsung S10, I just changed to an iPhone XS Max that tell me about the new cell phone, good change?

Luan Henrique

The best choice of your life ☺️👏

Luan Henrique

The best phone

Abdullah Ahmed

I heard S10+ is better than iPhone xs max is this true… The Samsung is 8gb ram while the iPhone has a lower ram. Does this makes it superior

Colbye McNair Richmond

I switched from an s10+ to the 11 and HATE every minute of it. I’ll be so glad to be able to upgrade

Kaylee Huber

I had the S10+, was great till a defect happened and Samsung refused to fix it because of an apparent scratch on the screen, i couldn’t seen it. Happily wanted to try and charge me $300 to fix screen though 😒 switched to the XR. The camera placement on the S10+ is horrible and fingerprint was bad as well, couldn’t protect the phone properly!

Dennis Barrionuevo Carrera

I was very upset with my Samsung S10, everything was fine until it gave me a “humidity in the charging port” error when I had never wet my cell phone, so I decided to change to the iPhone XS Max and go for a week with this cell phone, so far it does not give me any failure, I am afraid that it will damage the Face ID because I have read several times that some people have that problem

Joe Proia

Just don’t drop the S10

Ajibola Akanbi

Sure

Ameer Ali Shahani

Xsmax is the classy phone with a beautiful Shape and specifications

Shaarveen Manogar

s10>xs max

Thelma Covington-Carroll

The 11Pro Max or 11Pro with have been an upgrade

Dennis Barrionuevo Carrera

When I had my first iPhone (5s) I felt very annoyed because iOS is a very closed system and I was used to Android, making modifications, changing ROMs and more, but then over time I got used to the iPhone operating system.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.