Wednesday, November 25, 2020

I bought this iPhone 11 pro max , now stupid as I am, I forgot already my Apple ID password.tried everything. Now this piece of sh… is tel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

I bought this iPhone 11 pro max , now stupid as I am, I forgot already my Apple ID password.tried everything. Now this piece of sh… is telling me that I have to wait for another 5 days before I can reset it ! Is there absolute no other way? I have iPad also. If after the 5 days, can I then use the same account on the iPhone like on th iPad ? Belgian, Dutch.
    Stepped over from samsung. Not a goood choice at the momen what support concerns

Kranti Koganti

Do you have any important data on the phone?

Kranti Koganti

You can try to restore it using iTunes .you need to put phone in DFU mode / Recovery mode .

Press volume up , then immediately volume down and then the power button. Hold the power button until you see a cable and computer sign on phone screen .

Then connect to iTunes. Will ask to restore your iPhone. Rest is self explanatory.

While the phone is getting restored do the following as mentioned in the link (to change your Apple ID password)

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201487

Ludo Thibos

Thank you!!😊

Ludo Thibos

I tru this tonight..

Jon Kim

Really it work, good to know

Dandyflix Horus

Troc 10xs max

Flower Ramirez

I just did this to my husbands phone 11pro max definitely worked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.