Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I am selling my iphone 11 and buying Samsung device. Kindly tell me as to hpw can I transfer all my pictures to Laptop so that I can copy th

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

I am selling my iphone 11 and buying Samsung device. Kindly tell me as to hpw can I transfer all my pictures to Laptop so that I can copy them later?

2ndly, I am currently on 50GB pakage. I want to stop my subscription and move to 5 GB plan so what will happen if my data is more than 5 GB??

plz guide.

Mark Aldea

What samsung unit you will buy? Because im planning on samsung s10plus or iphone 11

Arun Subramanian

Why r u selling Iphone 11??

Jon C Sajonia

Need to go to your photos select the photos you want an than share box click it than scroll down to save to files than save it on my iPhone make a photo folder of your files than you can transfer it on to the laptop like a storage device out using your cable

ངག་དབང་ རྡོ་རྗེ།

Copy in ur iCloud account

Nauman Mansoor

Why are u selling?

Dariusz Wojcik

You can also use google photos to back up any photos and than get them back on Samsung

Dariusz Wojcik

Although I have to say that I just moved from note 10 plus exynos to iPhone 11 Pro Max and I couldn’t be more happy. Had to constantly save battery on Samsung and with iPhone I don’t have to think about the 🔋 at all. But everyone is different so you might enjoy Samsung

Krys Ranford

Get a program for your pc called syncios perfect for transferring items between both iPhone and android

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.