Thursday, September 23, 2021

HTC Phones – From Biggest Smartphone Maker to Nothing!

• This topic has 14 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Michael Stiffler.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

A little history…

HTC Phones – From Biggest Smartphone Maker to Nothing!

HTC was an absoloutly influenial smartphone brand, but over the years, they've gone from number one to zero. What exactly happened? In this video we explore …

Jordan Starling

Sad story

CJ Bixby

Had 3 htc phones loved incredible 2 and m9, had so many problems with the one x

Armando Gonzalez

Good Video. I owned the HTC G1, HTC EVO , and HTC inspire back in the day.

Chris Thao

HTC had something with the m7 and m8. Then they kind of just shot themselves in the foot. M8 was my second smartphone ever too

Jordan Chambers

My first real smart phone was a htc eris and loved it, then tried htc agian with the u ultra and wasn’t bad but battery life was my issue with it along with alot of bugs. I’ve had many phones so far the galaxy s5 or zte mate 7 or the Moto z3 I’m running now that replaced my S10 and note 9(too fragile cracked both) have been my favorite.

Pete Lerma

Htc 10 was the best phone by far, great design and premium build. Shit I’d buy it again if it came with Android 10.

Jay Holm

So sad🥺😨👎!!!

Jay Christian

Use to have one but switched to Samsung then LG

Alvarez Junior

HTC 10 i used to love that phone

Chimaobi Madukwe

Snapdragon (West) killed HTC using sd810.. Second bullet came in when the west took Dr Dre’s tech out from HTC… It was a conspiracy…

Chimaobi Madukwe

Since Taiwan had nothing to offer to the west, they killed their key product HTC.. HTC died cos it had no mutual market. Something that drives world economy…

Chimaobi Madukwe

Fucking planet filled with stupid humans

KR Leitch

I loved my HTC phones up through the original One. Now the bulk of former HTC engineers work on Google Pixel phones, so the legacy lives on.

Michael Stiffler

Thunderbolt, One (M7), the 10, U11. No issues other than the purple camera on the M7, which was fixed under warranty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.