Sunday, November 1, 2020

How it’s gonna be without 5g in our phones specially on iPhones X and 11,was a bad investment?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    iPhone Forum
    Participant

How it’s gonna be without 5g in our phones specially on iPhones X and 11,was a bad investment?

Rich Roddy

Please i want you to buy me a phone

Dennis Milley

How much do you think you are going to utilize 5G? I have an iPhone XS and I’ve gotten by without 5G so far so I don’t think it’s going to ruin my life

Duet B. Vixaythong

Tell me what apps or websites is minimum requirements of 5G . I’ll wait…. here let me help you …. 0 !!!!!!!!!!

Joshua

5G is not available in all countries and places so yeah its not big of a deal.

Paul Kas

I couldn’t care less about 5G.
    Seriously, 4G is plenty fast enough for everyone!

Michael Teague

You basically answered your own question. You don’t have 5g now so I’m a take a guess and say same, lol

Dennis Milley

Only reason that 90% of people want 5G is to have that little 5G icon on the phone to say you have 5G

Mark Borja

I’m hoping everybody else jumps on 5G and 4G will speed up because of less traffic.

Luke Schaefer

Going to feel like it does now. I don’t see the big deal?

Neil Cañedo

5G won’t affect so much this time but once it will be implemented on a lot of countries there will be a lot of discoveries about technology that we will experience.

Fransol Nayarit

Si dangerous

Michael Welsh

It will take years for 5g to be available outside of major cities. Not a big deal.

Kenny Dave Horwas

After I’ve wasted alot on fake hackers I later meet real last night hackerdave77 add him on Instagram he help me to unlock my iCloud locked he’s very legit and trustworthy text him now now

Jeff Adams

Smh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.