Monday, April 12, 2021

Help! My play store does not want to install or update any app. When I go to either install or update it just says pending and doesn’t go fu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

Help! My play store does not want to install or update any app. When I go to either install or update it just says pending and doesn’t go further than that. I’ve tried clearing cache and restarting. Any suggestions?Help! My play store does not want to install or update any app. When I go to either install or update it just says pending and doesn’t go further than that. I’ve tried clearing cache and restarting. Any suggestions?

Joshua Carstensen

Cancel any current downloading apps turn phone off wait a few mins turn back on

Shawn Suthers

Try clearing the cache on play store

Syed Jawad

Update Google play services via directly installing latest version apk then clear all data (Google play services – playstore ) reboot the device and connect wifi again with Google DNS (8.8.4.4)

Ayan Guico

Same problem here

Bruce Lee

What device?

Jibi Thomas

Force stop. Clear data. Reboot and try again. Also make sure wifi off when you 1st try.

Stellarr Chance

Did you try to Uninstall the last Play Store update? After you do that and it still doesn’t work, try to turn off phone again, then go back to play store app and clear cache. If that doesn’t work uninstall your account from device and reinstall and then try to download play store. Be sure to tick auto update OFF. If that doesn’t work…factory reset.

Jake Rheault

Are you trying to download over mobile data ? There’s a setting that doesn’t allow it depending on how large the app is.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.