- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by MoBuildz Code.
- June 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37674androidtvboxParticipant
Please help me, I have a brand new MXQ Pro 4K TV Android box and DStv now is not working. I tried version 1.81. It says not compatible. Anyone can help me with this?June 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37675April Slaney LawrenceGuest
If it’s the DSTV I’m looking at that app is 4 years old. It’s not meant for new devices although I’m guessing since it’s a MXQ Pro it’s just a new old device??
And even then being that old it’s doubtful it would even work anywaysJune 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37676Jacques SymingtonGuest
Install Aptoide en kry dstv app, gaan na older versions. Dino 2.17 behoort te werk. Indien nie trail en error maar tot jy by regte een komJune 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37677Frans BuitendachGuestJune 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37678Frans BuitendachGuest
Ockert.. Stuur my jou email adres.. Sal die regte link mail vir..June 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37679MoBuildz CodeGuest
Dstv now will not work on non certified android.but you can still install the old version 2.1.11 and register to certify your Android device from PlaystoreJune 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37680MoBuildz CodeGuestJune 25, 2020 at 5:59 am #37681MoBuildz CodeGuest
IF YOU GET THE NOT CERTIFIED ERROR….
1. Open play store. search Device ID app. Install it.
2.Once installed open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
3. In google chrome on you laptop or wherever go to this link https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/ (this is a link google created to allow people to certify their devices)
4. Enter the GFS id and click register.
5. All done now you just need to go a clear the cache and data for the Play Store App and the DSTV now app. This is usually under apps>manage apps>installed>google play store
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.