Monday, July 6, 2020

Does anyone have any real-world expereince with T-Mobile Home Internet service?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Joshua Carstensen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mobile Forum
    Participant

Does anyone have any real-world exp with Does anyone have any real-world experience with T-Mobile Home Internet service?? I just spoke to a representative at T-Mobile and she told me they make no promises of speeds and the only way to find out was to sign up for the service and run a speed test my self…that just seems backwards lol

I currently have Xfinity 150 down(I think) with a basic tv bundle(that doesn’t get used) for like 150ish a month after taxes. If any T-Mobile representative  or customers with real-world exp care to chime in feel free to respond here or shoot me a message

Jordan Dilworth

They’re not gonna know what speed your getting until it’s set up. That’s why they say that but they’re home internet is just the same as they’re mobile service. It didn’t work out for me, to spotty and slow.

Joshua Carstensen

Iv had em for 14 years and their service has never been an issue for me.

Jordan Dilworth

I’m in Alabama and they just don’t have great service in the rural areas so it’s not an option for most people around here

Joshua Carstensen

Vs thru Xfinity for 100 bucks more a month

Joshua Carstensen

I get 103 down on cell vs 180 down on Xfinity for an extra 100 bucks if I can get around 100 down for 50 bucks I’d be happy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.