Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Brought a H96 Max any set up recommendations I’ve changed the DNS settings on my router and on the settings on the box and it’s running 5ghz

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months ago by Scott Gerrity.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    androidtvbox
    Participant

Brought a H96 Max any set up recommendations I’ve changed the DNS settings on my router and on the settings on the box and it’s running 5ghz full signal any other settings for flawless streaming?.

#45675 Reply
    Midou Kane

Hello friend! If you need subscriptions to view Worldwide Television Channels, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Regards. I can afford you a trial account.

#45676 Reply
    Garry Gonzalez

Yeah get yourself a VPN ignore the misers on here also get All Debrid and Real Debrid to enhance your viewing experience. Cheap as chips.

#45677 Reply
    Carter White

Fast and reliable. You won’t go wrong with this one, and I have tried them all
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rocketsapp.coins

#45678 Reply
    Scott Gerrity

Hardwired it to the router

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Brought a H96 Max any set up recommendations I’ve changed the DNS settings on my router and on the settings on the box and it’s running 5ghz
Your information: